Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me with apply noise to a voltage soure

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagh

I want to see oscillation of my circuit in pspice. For seeing oscillation, I want to add noise into circuit but I don't know how to do that. plz help :-(

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 357
Do you mean random noise, or just an arbitrary frequency in the audio range?
If random, you could generate a wav file of noise using the Audacity (or other) program and specify the wav file as a voltage source in Pspice (assuming it's similar to LTspice in that regard).

what's difference btw random noise and arbitrary frequency in the audio range? when I regulate offset voltage oscillation creates. I want to see this kind of oscillation happens
in pspice simulation or not. I decide to apply noise to one of my sources in circuit to see what's really going on. I work with Orcad 9.2, Can I add noise in a way you said?

what's difference btw random noise and arbitrary frequency in the audio range?
To some people 'noise' is synonymous with 'sound'; so a single frequency audio tone would be 'noise'. To others, 'noise' means a collection of impulses with random amplitudes and polarities. Which do you intend to use?
I work with Orcad 9.2, Can I add noise in a way you said?
I don't know; I don't have/use Orcad. The Orcad 'Help' might tell you.

To some people 'noise' is synonymous with 'sound'; so a single frequency audio tone would be 'noise'. To others, 'noise' means a collection of impulses with random amplitudes and polarities. Which do you intend to use?
I don't know; I don't have/use Orcad. The Orcad 'Help' might tell you.

The second one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back