Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me with a circuit problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the purpose of this forum. But, since we're not clairvoyant, how can we help you if you don't post a circuit diagram and state what the problem is?

That's the purpose of this forum. But, since we're not clairvoyant, how can we help you if you don't post a circuit diagram and state what the problem is?

thankxxx for responce.infect my problem is this i cant find same volt at input stage transistors..i tried to make many time many circuits but almost the problems is same ..volts are not same on colloctor of input stage transistors..and one more important thing..why i apply the ground in circuit.volts show unblance at colloctor.and when i disconnected the groung from circuit ..volt are same ..i dont understand whats my faultt.i really dead tired due to this fault..and feeling hopeless..i follow same to same diagrame instrustions.but dont know where is the fault,,i m a new user here don,t know how to send u diagrame .if u have any potel address i will send u diagrame or pics with all details.. thankxxxx

pic1.png
pic1.png
pic1.png

volt are not same on emeter .one side have -0.5 and one side hqave 0.9 volt..also volt on base input and feedback also 4.5v inpuut and 3.5 volt feedback..volt are not same also on base Q651.Q653 and the same Q657 and Q659. i just make input stage but deu to this problem.every time i left the circuit in this stage..can u help me..

fig2.png

volt are not same on emeter .one side have -0.5 and one side hqave 0.9 volt..also volt on base input and feedback also 4.5v inpuut and 3.5 volt feedback..volt are not same also on base Q651.Q653 and the same Q657 and Q659. i just make input stage but deu to this problem.every time i left the circuit in this stage..can u help me..

and this circuit..input stage Q4003 and Q4005 colloctor
thankxxx for responce.infect my problem is this i cant find same volt at input stage transistors..i tried to make many time many circuits but almost the problems is same ..volts are not same on colloctor of input stage transistors..and one more important thing..why i apply the ground in circuit.volts show unblance at colloctor.and when i disconnected the groung from circuit ..volt are same ..i dont understand whats my faultt.i really dead tired due to this fault..and feeling hopeless..i follow same to same diagrame instrustions.but dont know where is the fault,,i m a new user here don,t know how to send u diagrame .if u have any potel address i will send u diagrame or pics with all details.. thankxxxx

i have a circuit problem .. so any body who hve infermation abt electronics can help me plzz

Hello bootaali, welcome to the forums.

Could you please ask your questions more clearly, and in full words/sentences? Text speak is not allowed here as it is often difficult to read and to understand. I expect you will get better answers if you make your questions clearer and ask them in English. If you must use a translator, feel free to do so.

Thanks, and good luck!
Regards,
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back