Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me understand this amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

inm8

Hey there,

First year engineering student and aspiring electro-head here :)

I've acquired a half cut from an old loewe tv with excellent speakers and am in the process of turning it into a boombox:

**broken link removed**

The TV ran a simple amp with two TDA 2030 ICs (the datasheet ). Unfortunately the volume and tone control connections were severed before I received the unit, meaning I'm not quite sure what I need to replace to get this baby back up and running. I'm hoping some of you guys here will have enough knowledge about these amps to help me fill in the missing dots:

**broken link removed**

Any help, or even a few pointers in the right direction, would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Take the board off and photograph the bottom.

Use photoshop to superimpose a reverse, transparent copy of that onto a photo of the top. Then use that to work out the circuit and post that here.

Other than that, the "typical application" on the datasheet shows where the volume control goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back