Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me to find solution for my project

Status
Not open for further replies.

gogetax1

hi all, im working on music player that plays via bluetooth, and all i do is mixing electronics togeather.
now, i took a 2w/3.2 ohm speaker, bluetooth head phones and some other parts and i want it to run on battery so i selected the 300mA 9V battery.
the bt board works on 4-5v so for that i need a 5c regulator (i know only the 7805 chip for that) but here is a problem, that ic uses some voltage too, so it will drain up my battery too fast.. is there any other way to decrease the voltage to that 5v i need without taking much resources?

You could use one of the switching 5 volt regulators or better yet use 3 AA Or AAA batteries and no regulator.

yes, but as i said, i need big enough power source to amplify the speaker for a long period.. and the speaker takes some voltage 2.. and i also short of space in my project box.. so what should i do?

A Low Drop-Out voltage regulator will allow you to have a very low difference between the voltage going into the regulator and the voltage coming out.

this regulator is rly good. but very expencive xD
maybe ill use x2 or even x3 9v batteries for more ampers :)

and thanks again, i learned new component :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back