Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me to complete the ckt. dia. of atmega 8535

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanjpande2010

hi i m sanjeev pursuing btech and i m making my final year project which is about industrial fault monitoring system using atmega 8535.
it protects the dc motor operation from fault conditions like overvoltage, overcurrent, power failure, over tempreature relays means it doesnt show the connection of dc motor and other relays. i got the circut dia which is incomplete so that's why i m asking you to help me as soon as u can. here i m sending oyu the attachment file.

Attachments

• vipf_ckt..doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 302
1) Microsoft Word is not a good schematic capture tool as it has no path to PCB construction.
2) Document properties says it was created last quarter (21 Sept 2009) by "TILAK", modified by "melody main". Is it your work?
3) Since it is your homework, there should be some evidence that you have made a diligent, intelligent effort.

please help me to correct the ckt. dia.

thanks for your concern bt the thing is that i m confused with this ckt. dia. also it is not complete yet. i want to place dc motor connections. could u tell in which pin it will be.

The motor is operated by the I/O pin of your choice. You can use almost any I/O pin that isn't already accounted for.

This pin will not operate your industrial DC motor directly. You will have to design or copy a driver circuit to do the job.

Here's a free good schematic drawing tool...

**broken link removed**

Also, the '8535 is very old, getting hard to purchase. Use a mega32 or some such.
see avrfreaks.net forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back