Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me to capture satelite channel signal!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambrose

i may sound like a devil

but what to do from now it has been made to have set top box for paid channels. man i am not able to watch any foreign channels.

please help me

is there a way to capture signals without set top box .buying one is very costly. [/b]

request not palatable

:D

are you asking us to come up with something so that you may do something illegal? :oops: :twisted:

why dont you just wait till you can afford to have your own. just a friendly advise :wink: :wink:

Sat Signals?

Umm, couldn't you just point a dish at your neighbors source if you wanted his signal? The only thing you can't do is descramble the signal. Now that is illegal. :D

you took it wrong

i didn't want any thing illegal!

i am a INDIAN more over i am a CHRISTIAN so its never in my blood to do illegal thing.

what i asked is i want to capture some air signals so that i can see atleast a drisly picture
also we dont have dish to point to

thank u

Ok well your topic subject stated that you wanted to capture "Satilite" signals. So you sure be a little bit more clearer next time. :D

Satellite dishes are nice to have but in order to get a clear reception their must not be alot of trees or other debris in the way that might get in the way with the reception.

electrogeek said:
Satellite dishes are nice to have but in order to get a clear reception their must not be alot of trees or other debris in the way that might get in the way with the reception.

It depends where you are (and where the satellite is), but generally they point upwards at a reasonable angle - far better for avoiding trees than a terrestrial aerial. As the originator of the thread lives in India, it's likely he will have a very steep angle to a geostationary satellite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back