Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me these problems of electromagnetic field

Status
Not open for further replies.
please I need a help in a hurry,
could any one help me in solving these problems or some of it
I would be thankfull to you because I realy need it

Knock yourself out with a magnet...so to speak.

this is the problem which i really need to solve it.
could any one help me , please hurry up
the problem is:
A complete description of the ellipse of polarization that includes the orientation, sense of revolution, and ellipticity [see (1.5-13)] can all be expressed in terms of δ and ψ. The right-handed elliptical polarization states are in the lower half of the plane, whereas the left-handed elliptical polarization states are in the upper half of the complex plane. The origin corresponds to a linear polarization state with direction of oscillation parallel to the x axis. Thus, each point on the complex plane represents a unique polarization state. Each point on the x axis represents a linearly polarized state with different azimuth angles of oscillation. Only two points (0, ± 1) correspond to circularly polarized states. Each point of the rest of the complex plane corresponds to a unique elliptical polarization state.
The inclination angle φ and the ellipticity angle 0 (0 tan -1 l ) of the polarization ellipse correspond to a given number x are given by
(the attatchment file)

Attachments

• Derive these equations.doc
    16 KB · Views: 427
Sorry but the ellipse of polarization is just a wee bit beyond where I stopped.

That's what profs, TAs, friends, profs other than your own, textbooks, listening in class, your class notes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back