Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruby

Hi,
I am in my first year of graduation and i need to make an interesting project in electronics. So plz give me some suggestions and circuit diagrams. Plz reply sooooon:)

Are you wanting a analog or digital circuit, and what level of competance and complexity are you wanting to incorporate?

What's the deal with plz? What's wrong with the word please?

Nothing is wrong with "plz" except it is written using small letters. It is the German abbreviation for "Postleitzahl" = PLZ (meaning city code for mails). :)

Hi,
I am in my first year of graduation and i need to make an interesting project in electronics. So plz give me some suggestions and circuit diagrams. Plz reply sooooon:)

How about a (IR remote) controled alarm clock that detects via onewire temperatures and stores them in an external eeprom?

we have an exhibition and we have to make a thing which brings interest in people. for example our seniors have created a project in which a bulb glows when we clap so suggest a simple and interesting one using analog or digital with circuts please

Last edited:
Are you wanting to build a circuit which is interactive, in much the same way as the clap system you mentioned, or would you prefer to build a switch it on, standalone circuit? the problem is there are just too many options avaliable based on your origional question,

Hi there Ruby, just found a link that should keep you occupied for a while, let me know what you think, **broken link removed** Karl

ok thanks for your suggestion. Its not an assignment but i wanted to learn something so i was asked to bring a circuit diagram so that i would be assisted by my lecturers to make it. I am absolutely new and i know only basics so i was unable to get any and so i asked HELP

Why would your lecturers expect you to do something you have no idea about?
Build a project that incorporates what you learned and is interesting to you.

Because we do not know what you are capable of or what you are interested in it would be difficult to make a useful suggestion.

So search the forums here or Google "schematics" and see what floats your boat.

ruby,
An electronic Coin Tosser Game can be found here. Very informative for learning also. simple for u.
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back