Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheng_james

Stereo amp plans needed

hello evryone, i reseached already in the net,books, about 150watts per channel amplifier but i could not found. the profect i want to make is a 2 channel, which is 150Watts per channel.can anyone here help me.thnks..........:rolleyes:

Last edited:
hmmm... I know kits are availiable for this through dse in australia, but making a circuit... i did, however, find these.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Obviously, these are all mon amps. make two for stereo. May it be noted that I have not tried any of the circuits, and have hardly even checked them for errors, so, i cant say they will work, but they seem cheap enough to try.

You post title would be better if it read

Stereo amp plans needed

A good title helps people determine which posts are related to their field of interest.
Seriously, there should be some kind of rule to this effect. The onus should be on the OP to include text that would properly identify a match should someone search the forums on any given topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back