Help me please..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure his text book is going to be helpful.
One of the questions is "A LED diyote must have a protecting..."

If they can't even spell check their test questions I have very little faith in being able to learn anything from the text =\

I'm not sure his text book is going to be helpful.
One of the questions is "A LED diyote must have a protecting..."

If they can't even spell check their test questions I have very little faith in being able to learn anything from the text =\

I wondered about that too. The whole exam looks like it was translated by a bored 2nd year English student. . .who somehow got confused about the difference between diodes and coyotes.

(And before anybody thinks I'm just dissing non-native English speakers, yes, I have been there and done that. I know learning another language isn't easy, which is why I wouldn't try to write an exam in a language I do not really understand without asking for help).

Torben

[Edit: Question 4: Think about this one. What is opposite of "insulator"? And what might a material which is something between an insulator and its opposite be called?]

Last edited:
An almost conductor? A maybe conductor? An intermittent conductor? A sexy conductor? A you can't make me conductor? A retired conductor? I give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…