Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me please..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure his text book is going to be helpful.
One of the questions is "A LED diyote must have a protecting..."

If they can't even spell check their test questions I have very little faith in being able to learn anything from the text =\

I'm not sure his text book is going to be helpful.
One of the questions is "A LED diyote must have a protecting..."

If they can't even spell check their test questions I have very little faith in being able to learn anything from the text =\

I wondered about that too. The whole exam looks like it was translated by a bored 2nd year English student. . .who somehow got confused about the difference between diodes and coyotes.

(And before anybody thinks I'm just dissing non-native English speakers, yes, I have been there and done that. I know learning another language isn't easy, which is why I wouldn't try to write an exam in a language I do not really understand without asking for help).

Torben

[Edit: Question 4: Think about this one. What is opposite of "insulator"? And what might a material which is something between an insulator and its opposite be called?]

Last edited:
An almost conductor? A maybe conductor? An intermittent conductor? A sexy conductor? A you can't make me conductor? A retired conductor? I give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back