Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP ME PLEASE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ince

Im currently on the 2nd year of my National diploma in electronic engineering in colege, and im stuck for ideas, can you flow sum ideas my way please....

Ince

Idea!

Attend some classes in the correct use of English.
I can see at least five errors in your short post.

JimB

Edit, if your first language is not English, I apologise for my comment. But if you are from an English speaking country, that is my advice.

Ince said:
***Abusive post deleted!***

Moderator.

Well, what can I say?
We were asked for ideas, there was no indication of the topics required, so how are we to know?

JimB

A robot that starts fires...theres a competition here in the states to design a robot that can navigate a maze and put out a small fire (a candle) I think itd be pretty cool to make one that starts fires.
So thats my idea...

but yes, some general topics would be quite helpful

Ince said:
Im currently on the 2nd year of my National diploma in electronic engineering in colege, and im stuck for ideas, can you flow sum ideas my way please....

Ince

what did you do in year 1?

Maybe choose a project based on what you have learned then.

Ince said:

Ince

there are a lots of things you can do, just narrow down things a bit, tell us what interests you, then we can help you (if you don't lose your temper...)
try www.discovercircuits.com, they have tens of thousands of circuits - you'll have a problem of choice.
:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back