Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.

dharmy

i'm a computer gineering student in my final year .....I need a final year project on electronics or communication....anybody ready to help should please contact me on samsonad4luv@yahoo.com or give me a post here....
Thanks

you should depend on yourself to check what you have learned for the past three years. instead of depending on others.

In the amount of time and effort it takes to locate, register, activate an account and post a question in this forum, a student could easily have faster replies to their query by using Google or similar browsers. These students lack the logic, the self-initiative, and the creativity to succeed in their endeavor. :(

Last edited:
In the amount of time and effort it takes to locate, register, activate an account and post a question in this forum, a student could easily have faster replies to their query by using Google or similar browsers. These students lack the logic, the self-initiative, and the creativity to succeed in their endeavor. :(

He will likely just come another middle manager who will be probably be getting at least $100K a year for someone else's efforts.:rolleyes:

I can Google and I still didn't know about that site.:eek:
Does that mean I am already in middle management and dont even know it? :eek:

Anyway its in my favorites list now. :)

Here's another one. I think it's actually bigger.

WOW! Being inept and clueless really does pay off! :D
Thanks!

Now I sort of wish I would have taken that approach to life about 20 years ago. I could have been a billionaire by now. :eek:

So is it too late to unlearn everything I have learned and change my direction in life from barely competent to fully inept and generally useless? :rolleyes:

It would seem that after three years of eating, breathing and studying electronics every available moment, possible projects would come in one's sleep.

Or maybe that hasn't been happening.....

Edit: Why does our wraparound not wraparound like its supposed to wraparound?

Last edited:
tcmtech said:
WOW! Being inept and clueless really does pay off! - barely competent to fully inept and generally useless?

Yep. that's when I stumble into a steaming pile of
253-poopy.gif
Money.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back