Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me on project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajaleelp

hi friends...
i am planning to do a project on remote control using telephone....i got the circuit from the following link
**broken link removed**
my problem is that i can't get an IC (IC KT 3170) from my local market...
plz inform me of any ics which i can use as a substitute....
a better version of the same if available is also highly welcome...plz also let me know if there is any way to simplify the circuit...it can be even at the cost of a decrease in the no of appliances to be controlled...

expecting ur sincere support...

hi...
thanks a lot for ur reply....
i am trying it out...
the problem is...i am a beginner and don't know to adjust the circuit for a diff. ic.....
can u tell me any way to simplify it??

hi friends...
i got the 8870 ic which i was told was an alternative for kt 3170......the circuit i have is for kt 3170...should i adjust anything for using the 8870 in it??
plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back