Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me on making an electronic circuit board

Status
Not open for further replies.
final flow chart design_2.jpg
hello guys.Good to talking with you. i am new for this community,and also not from electronics background.
i am a product designer,currently i am working on a coffee wending machine for one of my friend.in that case i did all mechanical stuff , now i am seeking support on electronic part. as my system has a good automation features in it. in that case i met many electronic buddies, but they are not able to cote correctly, i mean i found much variation between every cote of them,so i got doubt on them that whether they are capable of making this or not?!.because if they are not able to finalize the exact components which my system needs.They definitely give me bad experience later.
so if anyone out here.those who can help me out on this case can be a hero for me :).
my requirements are...
i am attaching an image please go through it,and tell me what are the components my system needs, and give me cote for first piece.
in case if i want to make them in bulk how can i get them cheap ?do i need to approach pcb manufacturer ? how does he cote for each board?only manufacturing and components charges or any other charges? if you are able to give me the cote for the bulk (not less then 10 k pieces) according to my requirement i can estimate the production cost of my machine.Please do that for me....

Thankyou so much

basheer.sk

Last edited:
hi basheer, welcome to ETO!

There are a couple of things you should know about this forum before posting.

1) Try not to double-post. you have two identical threads--one in the homework forum and one in the General Electronics Chat. Since you now have two threads, I recommend you pick on or the other and then ask a moderator to merge them.
2) We are not here to do your homework for you. When you post regarding a school/homework problem, we ask that you post your attempts so far. If you have not made any attempts yet, then you should try that first. If you have any specific questions about a particular problem you are facing in your work, then you may ask here and will probably get plenty of help. Most members here will not give you answers. They will only point you in the right direction, so that you can discover the answers on your own. It's much better that you learn how to do this yourself than to have all the answers handed to you on a silver platter.

Good luck!
Regards,
Matt

try on www.ebay.com
Perhaps you need to be specific
generic words like microcontroller units, gsm module etc wont bring any clarity, Basheer.

Last edited:
i am sorry DerStrom8 for posting in two places the same content...how can i delete one of them?

No worries basheer, it happens all the time.

No need to delete. Just let me know which one you would like to keep--The one in the homework help forum or the one in the General Electronics Chat?

When you do a drawing it should include a BOM (Bill Of Materials) and the supplier. You find vendors for the parts and list them on the BOM with the part desiganations used in the drawing along with cost. Beyond that I don't know what you are asking? Sometimes it is called an EBOM (Engineering Bill Of Materials. It may or may not include the vendors and cost but will contain the drawing assigned part numbers and quantity used.

hi guys..where can i get bulk estimation for microcontroler units, gsm modules, atmega328,etc..components...

You find a supplier for the parts in the quanties you want and create a table with the data you want included. I still have no idea what you are asking?

Ron

I do not understand.
You want to buy parts or sale parts?

This is part of a dual post asking variations of the same question in two places in the forum.
The other part is in Homework Help I believe.

I would merge them if I could find the correct buttons to push with my "Super" powers ! :eek:

JimB

This is part of a dual post asking variations of the same question in two places in the forum.
The other part is in Homework Help I believe.

I would merge them if I could find the correct buttons to push with my "Super" powers ! :eek:

JimB

Somewhere in your moderator control panel is the function to merge threads including which post to merge. You will get the hang of it and it varies on how the panel is setup. You will do fine with it, just a little learning curve involved. :)

Ron

Basheer did not mention his nationality. If he is from India and interested in Mega328p-AU in smd package (TQFP) , I have a good source.

Thanks for the response every one... yes my post was not clear, i am sorry for that...i actually making a product,which has more electronic components in it. mechanical and physical structure for this product has been done by me, and the electronic part is being done by one of my friend. but he is not able to estimate bulk price for the components.so that i am not able to estimate the production cost for my product...

^^^^^ mvs sarma garu, i am from India, Hyderabad.if you have no problem i come and meet you directly.then you can guide me on this....... MOD EDIT Content Deleted

Thanks,
Basheer

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you put your phone number on a public forum???
You should have PMed him.

Somewhere in your moderator control panel is the function to merge threads including which post to merge.
Found it!

I had to move one of the threads so that they were both in the same forum, then I could merge them.
It helps when you are not in a rush to stop your evening meal from burning to cinders in the oven!

I hope the thread makes more sense now and that I have not made a complete marmelade of it.:(

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back