Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me in designing this circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

szk

I need to design a temperature sensing circuitry which detects temperature ranging from 0' C to 50' C. The circuits outputs a linearly proportional analog voltage signal ( 0 V to 10 V) for monitoring and data logging purpose.

I have to use LM35DZ temperature sensor and i also have to use OP-Amp_741.

And what is meant by Signal Conditioning Circuit.

How can i compose this circuit by using a software called MULTISM.

Waiting for helpfull reply.

Im no expert, but you would probably have to set the opamp up as a voltage follower (this is the signal conditioner), then adjust the gain of the voltage follower so it outputs voltage that meet your parameters. Google "op amp voltage follower" for circuits, and you should check out the datasheet for the LM35 to find out its natural output voltages (only a few volts, if I recall)

Not sure about the MULTISIM, never used it myself.

Hope it helps

Sounds like a school project to me. The National datasheet on the LM35 is quite detailed with virtually all the answers. E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back