Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me identify this part

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCHurricane89

Hello, im new here, and pretty new to electronics. I ahev this part, with what I believe is a diode on it. I would like to know what kind it is, so I can get the same exact one. I have attached a picture, so it will be easier to identify. One side says: K5U 105M and the other side says CB2 0815

Thanks so much!:D

**broken link removed**

What ya got there is a 1uf cap.

so, a 1 uf capacitor? so its not a diode...thnx!

PS: would you have any idea where to get one? and is there any other info I should know about it, when I search google, I see 1uf 50v etc..

Last edited:
Yup, just a simple cap. If your interested in how the value is read, I suggest this very good article. I think it was written by a member of this forum.
Rad the part with the header capacitor codes.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
so, a 1 uf capacitor? so its not a diode...thnx!

PS: would you have any idea where to get one? and is there any other info I should know about it, when I search google, I see 1uf 50v etc..

Well what's your Twenty good buddy? (Where is your location). Helps to know where you can shop. Radio shack should have caps if your near one of those. Also Digi-key has them.
Here is link.
http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail?name=399-1887-2-ND

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back