Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me identify a pressure sensor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wsemajb

Is there a 0-100PSI liquid pressure sensor that is fairly equivalent to the LM34 temperature sensor in price, linearity, and voltage range? (in other words, ease of use?) Ideally it would have a +10 mV/PSI scale factor.

I've been all over digikey, mouser, newark, and others.. but there are roughly twenty million devices to choose from.

Thanks.

wsemajb said:
Is there a 0-100PSI liquid pressure sensor that is fairly equivalent to the LM34 temperature sensor in price, linearity, and voltage range? (in other words, ease of use?) Ideally it would have a +10 mV/PSI scale factor.

I've been all over digikey, mouser, newark, and others.. but there are roughly twenty million devices to choose from.

Thanks.

I just bought two of the MPX5700GP-ND's.
(About $17.00 each)
0 to 700 KPA or 0 to 101.5 PSI.
They seem to work quite nicely in a suitable circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back