Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me Guys i need a project. PLEASE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mesh28

Dear all, i will be pursuing my final year degree and what i need is a title for my final year project as i have to submit a proposal to my university ASAP. i would really appreciate if you guys could suggest titles that fits in the final year standard category as in like those with PIC, microcontrollers, RF or IR. Hope i get a feedback cos i'm really desperate n time is not in favour..
thanks a million

Please do not make duplicate posts or threads, they do not increase your chance of a helpful response but only reduce it, as people get confused and can't always see what others have suggested in the other thread(s).

My current timeline is to have it finished before the next local 2600 meeting, in about a month. It's really quite easy, just do some research into it. (Wikipedia).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back