Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me for selection of Books

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidharth kapoor

Hi,

Friends i have just started with electronics, so collected couple of books and started reading/understanding/experimenting with current voltage resistors capacitors inductors transistors & LED's with some basic's of electronics.

BUT not satisfied, so i want to know more detailed picture opend
e.g. electrical resistance of a material includes mechanical frection.

so for that sort of low level detail i want book's.
I searched but didn't find any one of that deep.

so please suggest if any one knows of them.

Thanks
sid

thanks for the reeply

I think for being beginner electronics hobiest this is to much.

i dont want to get my head around into cunstruction of ele... components.
but yes i want to understand the natural behavour of components deeply.
so for that purpos i want theory.

sid

this is good.
thanks

ok, can u suggest on ocilloscope's ?
i wana go for.
but dont know how to choos.

I checked

owon
tektronix
regol

Oscilloscopes are picked depending on what circuits (sorry cct's) you need to analyse..

I have quite a few.. for analogue circuits I use an old analogue teleequipment 15 mhz unit or a scopex 25mhz, for digital I have a digital tektronix TDS210 (I use it for analysing serial data, not interested in noise )

They all have there pro's and con's

Newer digital, colour, touchscreen.. look good, but they all do basically the same function... as far as I'm concerned bandwidth speed is the defining feature when getting one of these.

Ian

I want one for innitial experiments/understandings e.g. rc, lc, rlc or whatver combinations of different components & time delays in the circuit.
So what about OWON PDS7102T 100mhz digital+ storage, any idea?

one more thing , do i realy need oscilloscope at this stage(beginner)?

Tka
sid

There is no doubt that they are an excellent tool ( provided you know how to use one ) but to be quite honest for simple LCR circiuts Spice Proteus etc... will serve just as well..

Have you tried software sim? Proteus comes with a software oscilloscope. download the trial and try it.

Ian

Check this up please **broken link removed**

I am thinking about PDS7102T 100mhz it good

and Proteus getting downloaded.

tks
sid

My god!! that looks exactly like my tektronix TDS right down to every button..... Its a direct copy...

Ian

Attachments

• IMG037.jpg
    IMG037.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back