Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me, first project

Status
Not open for further replies.

estrellainfo

Object table with led, my idea is to place some object in the table, where I placed this object lights one led, It helps somebody me!

So, what have you done so far?

Do you have a schematic, or is this just a mental exercise to date?

How big will the table be?
What material will the table be made from?
Will the table have a glass top?
How many zones do you intend to monitor?
What do you intend to use to sense object placement?
How will the table be powered?

Post what you have, with as much information as possible.

I have thought about using presence sensor, movement. something assim.a so great table sera of who to want to make, the important one is to make the circuit., has an idea one one ci Op amp Quad TL074, with sensors….

It seems English is not your first language.

Please fill in your location so that other members, who may be able to understand your language, can interpret the non-English wording.

Sensors...What sensors do you have in mind?
LDR?
Photodiode?
Ultrasonic?
Capacitance?
etc.

Is the table expected to be used in all light conditions, e.g. a dark or brightly lit room?

How will the sensors be arranged to detect an object in a particular zone?

What should happen if an object triggers two or more sensors? Should all or none of the LED's be lit?

Should an arm placing an object trigger a sensor? Or not?

This may SEEM to you, to be a simple project, but there are so many things to consider and you need to supply more information...

Ikea made a coaster that did that. All it contains is a battery, LED and tactile switch. The switch is on the bottom so that when the drink is placed on the coaster the extra weight of it triggers the switch lighting the LED and martini glass. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back