Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me find the datasheet for this part : 310 H64

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurkingdevil

I know that this is a hall effect sensor.
I want to use it but I don't know anything else about it, here are some high res pictures :

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
The best I could find was where someone else was using one as a replacement for one of these. I have no clue if they are the same. I guess you could give it a try. Worst case you would possibly smoke a few buck part.

Ron

So, I tried to get it to work but no go.
GND cannot be on the center pin because when gnd is on center pin, Vcc on either of the remaining pins causes a short.
I tried all other combinations and can't seem to get a Vout when I move a magnet to it. Anyone got any ideas?

Reloadron can you point me to the place where someone was using it?

Perhaps poking around on Melexis's web site might help

Reloadron can you point me to the place where someone was using it?

I came across it while Googling. I was trying phrases like hall effect and variations of the part number. On the target side it looks like the Motorola logo so I beat on that too. I just saw a few blurbs where the same person was looking for a data sheet and for some reason thought it was the same as the sheet I linked to. I don't know if he had any success as the links got cold. :(

Ron

Hi,

you can use any Hall sensor. Pay attention to the fact that there are unipolar switches (activated with the south pole of a magnet) and bipolar ones (activated with either pole).

Here is the data sheet of the Infineon TLE4905.

Boncuk

Attachments

• TLE4905.pdf
    97.4 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back