Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me build an innovative electronic project

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys.. :) 'm new to all of yo.. joined yo people with the hope of getting ideas for an innovative mini project on electronics.. ma project deadline s gettin closer...... pls help out!!! any project which can be of great use in daily life but gotta be a new one at the same time!!!!! help out friends!!!:confused::confused::confused:

How about a stringless yo-yo powered from a anti-matter converter.

come on...why somethin on chargin mobile phones from mechanical energy?? and anythin of this sort.. this is the first project 'm gonna work on.. pl help!!!!

How about a stringless yo-yo powered from a anti-matter converter.

hi Mike,
Strange as it may sound, there was a TV clip showing a guy using a YoYo to charge a mobile phone.!!:p

Perhaps the anti-matter convertor was in his back pocket.

angelina_radiant

Hi,
You have got say which field of electronics innovation you have experience in before we can suggest ideas.
What and where are you studying.?

Last edited:
what is your budget???
what is your experiance level??
project for what school/class which year??

Robert-Jan

Boomslang, your how to ask link is not working.

Thats because I used my spaitial gravitron mind control device which made you do the edit :)

i want to know how to design Door frame metal detector

If you followed the link I supplied earlier your question would have been something like:
I am trying to build a walk-through metal detector, and so far I found these options/circuits/info: .............. but I am stuck on this or that or I still don't understand what they mean (after searching google and other places)........ etc.
Just putting up a question here without you doing some research yourself will not get you very far.

Disclaimer: This is MY opinion.

Last edited:
i want to know how to design Door frame metal detector

As boomslang pointed out 2 times now in this thread there is a way to achieve a better response by the way of asking

personaly i don't mind that much if you barge into a thread with a different subject but it does look better if you made a new thread

the administrator would be thankfull

about your quest

you want a detector that detects metal in a doorframe

or a detector that detects metal build in a doorframe

a one liner is giving the members more than 1 way to interpatate so you will probably not get the information that you want to know

Robert-Jan

I think he wants to determine if the door frame is constructed of metal?

This might also be a good project for angela-radiant. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
'm new to all of yo.. joined yo people with the hope of getting ideas for an innovative mini project on electronics.. ma project deadline s gettin closer...... pls help out!!! any project which can be of great use in daily life but gotta be a new one at the same time!!!!! help out friends!!!:confused::confused::confused............. sumbody plz help me too....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back