Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me again with switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

delokaver

hi all,

it's me again, i need some body to help me with the switch,

here is the illustrate,
i need to turn on the 12 dc light bulb, but i need a switch with driven a rellay,
once i push the button 1 time the rellay are open (off) and again once i push the button the circuit driven rellay and rellay are on.

could some one help me ???

This circuit will do that. The resistor values are based on the relay I was using. For 12V supply, the relay can be either a 5V or 6V. Measure the coil resistance, and make the resistors approximately equal to that value. The capacitor value is not too critical. A smaller capacitor will work if the resistances are higher than shown.

This was derived from: Push ON/Push Off Control Circuit

Ken

Attachments

• PushOnPushOffRelay.gif
    PushOnPushOffRelay.gif
    9.7 KB · Views: 460
Last edited:
hi all,

it's me again, i need some body to help me with the switch,

here is the illustrate,
i need to turn on the 12 dc light bulb, but i need a switch with driven a rellay,
once i push the button 1 time the rellay are open (off) and again once i push the button the circuit driven rellay and rellay are on.

could some one help me ???
Are you aware that you can buy push-on, push-off switches? You don't need a relay if you use one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back