Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me aboout my final year project

Status
Not open for further replies.

swaraj

i want to make a special type of close circuit camera...please suggest me how will i start???or anything basic idea on or about initial designing

1. This should be posted in the "Homework" forum.

2. You'll get a lot better information if you give more details. What are you using this for? what type of camera? Tell us anything you can about your project, instead of making it a completely open-ended question.

I think it is a top secret project.........Shooosh

Well so secret infact even the OP dont know what it is he wants to build yet, but we are meant to tell him how to do it.

There is one simple answer.........
No information = no answers.

Pete.

Last edited:
I made a CC camera for my FYP. It's not an easy project. And the components are very expensive. I would not do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back