Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help: Looking for equivalent of 40t03gp n Channel Enhancement mode power mosfet

Status
Not open for further replies.
bumping up the topic so some experts may see it. ^_^ I do really need the help since some of the stores im buying from i think is totally recommending a different part..

Use Digikey's parmetric search feature and match as many of it's features as you can. Start with package size. voltage, current, and RDS on

The 60N03S looks pretty good electrically but it's in an SMT package while your 40T03P is in a TO-220. It depends on whether you can mount and heatsink it properly.

give me the make and complete model number for your lcd and ill have a look at the service manual........parts shouldnt be a problem and it is best to fit the original manufacturers parts for safety-ill also look if there is a psu repair/ mod kit for your lcd once i have the make and model

give me the make and complete model number for your lcd and ill have a look at the service manual........parts shouldnt be a problem and it is best to fit the original manufacturers parts for safety-ill also look if there is a psu repair/ mod kit for your lcd once i have the make and model

Hi my LCD monitor is viewsonic va1912w thanks for the help.

Hi my LCD monitor is viewsonic va1912w thanks for the help.

Did some research attach is the picture of the power supply DAC-19M005 for the LCD.

**broken link removed**

I do apologize for the pic if its big, i just linked it on another website.

Thanks.

hey me same same

cept mines fujitsu rebrand

check out this kit, will let you know how I go with the repair

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back