Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help in volt amplifying

Status
Not open for further replies.
renaissances21 said:
Hi I had build my own cct but the signal and waveform I get was very small.So I intend to rebuild another cct,(pls refer to my pic name as propose cct),can anyone advise me on the op-amp to use and the resistors values to use,so I can make my signal and waveform big as compare to my current one.Thks

(pic/photo) http://community.webshots.com/user/renaissances07

You proposed circuit is an inverting amplifier, so the output will be inverted - is that what you want?.

Your original circuit is far too blurred to read, but the second stage looks to be a similar inverting amplifier?, why not just change the feedback resistor in that and increase it's gain?.

Hi nigel,

I didn't know that the output will be inverter. So how do I use a feeback resistor?? PLs enlighten me. U mean in my propose ciruit, as a feedback resistor? Can you show me the circuit? and what value should I use for all the resistors in my circuit? and what type of op-amp should I use? I really poor in all this,so pls really advise me.Many thanks

Nigel Goodwin said:
renaissances21 said:
Hi I had build my own cct but the signal and waveform I get was very small.So I intend to rebuild another cct,(pls refer to my pic name as propose cct),can anyone advise me on the op-amp to use and the resistors values to use,so I can make my signal and waveform big as compare to my current one.Thks

(pic/photo) http://community.webshots.com/user/renaissances07

You proposed circuit is an inverting amplifier, so the output will be inverted - is that what you want?.

Your original circuit is far too blurred to read, but the second stage looks to be a similar inverting amplifier?, why not just change the feedback resistor in that and increase it's gain?.

renaissances21 said:
I didn't know that the output will be inverter. So how do I use a feeback resistor?? PLs enlighten me. U mean in my propose ciruit, as a feedback resistor? Can you show me the circuit? and what value should I use for all the resistors in my circuit? and what type of op-amp should I use? I really poor in all this,so pls really advise me.Many thanks

For a start post a readable version of the original circuit, I can't offer suggestions as I can't read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back