Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help in verilog structure

Status
Not open for further replies.

mona:)

hi;
i have a tiny problem in writing a program , i want to define 8 , 8bit register and value them in a one line in a loop( for(i=1;i<8;i=i+1) Ri={Ri-1[6:0],Ri-1[7]}; ) how could i define them ?
putting number of register i "[]","{}","()", will be considered as error.

thanks in advance mona:)

hi,
I dont use Verilog, but does it have an ARRAY function.???
If yes, define an 8 byte array and Index them.

E

Thank you for reply , i found the answer . we should define it as a memory like this : [3:0] mem [127:0]. that means 128,4 bit register. i before only knew how to define a register e.g "[7:0] R " and if i wanted to use a bit of them , would call as R[4] for example ,now i have another problem ,how to call e.g third bit of 7th memory register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back