Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help in ups repair..

Status
Not open for further replies.

varun11

Hi!

I have 3 pcs of Microtek make 600VA UPS namely Maxpower series and Heritage series lying in my home out of which 2 are completely dead and one is showing intermittent problem of being on line at times. I have tried with major components like switch, battery, relay, transformers but not to avail anything, Tried with replacing the blown FETs and transistors and few faulty diodes, reworked the soldering and wires. Almost all the times it ends up in making my head dizzy.

Can some one help me by providing any manual or some instruction set to check the problem systematically, components or block wise in the PCB card of the UPS because i don't have much idea about the UPS and Home inverters but monitors and printers to the level of IC replacements and functioning.

Thanks for reading....

do you have exact model number(s)? I will try and get in contact with Microtek but I cannot promise anything

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back