Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help in Inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

weizzz

Hi everyone..please help me to solve this...currently i doing a bidirectional inverter for my project and i know that internet had alot of research on this and by using those resource and i tried to simulate on matlab,i can't seem to get the correct waveform. The phase a current is alway not in the same amplitude with phase b and c and i not sure where the fault come from...will be very thankful if you can help me with this...

Attachments

• currentwaveform.JPG
    currentwaveform.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 170
  • inverter circuit.JPG
    inverter circuit.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 255
No one can help? okay...let me rephase the question again, i try the open loop 3 phase voltage source inverter without any feedback all this, and the impedance is balanced for all the phase, yet the current waveform for phase a is very different from phase b and c..what is the reason for that??

What do you mean by Bidirectional?

More explanation in electronics terms will likely get more reply results.

It is difficult to understand your schematic for some reason.

there is no figure output shown other than scope 3 so what about the others, does the figure output from those comparable to the design?

Basically i doing for bidirectional inverter in which if the dc source power is less than than the dc load output, current will flow from the ac side to the dc side to supply the load..or if the dc source power is more than the dc load, then current will flow from the dc to ac side..this is done through some closed loop controller..

However the problem is that, without using all those closed loop controller, just basically use a normal/basic open loop voltage source inverter, the current waveform of phase a is different from phase b and phase c. so i am struck at this stage. i had check the load and the load is all the same impedance. ABove attach is the schematic diagram of the open loop inverter without the controller..

By the way, thank for the reply, hope u all can help me..

Attachments

• openloopinverter.JPG
    openloopinverter.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 163
so for what purpose do you need such a device?

It basically sounds like a grid tie inverter without the reverse current blocking diode and protection circuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back