Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help in amplitude modulator using ic-im13700 in multisim

Status
Not open for further replies.

munna007

helo friends....i m desingning the circuit shown here in picture given by book of electronics devices and circuits by l.floyd in multisim....but in circuit its not clear that where to take o/p from pin 5 or pin 8....if it is from 5 then whats the need of V+ supply voltage (buffer stage is completely isolated) , if it is taken from pin 8 then pin 5 and pin 7 are left isolated....

which is right....plz help.....
i have uploaded original ic pin digram of ic .....and circuit diagram from floyd.....

See Fig. 5 (amplitude modulator) in the datasheet. There is a short discussion of the amplitude modulator on p. 9. Also look at the device schematic. I think you will see the need for the positive supply in those two drawings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back