Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help!! im making a project using op amps can any one suggest please..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetr0

Im making a project using op apms. Can any one suggest some ideas, i want my project fun and interesting but not so expensive with the materials that will use thank you very much....

Im making a project using op apms. Can any one suggest some ideas, i want my project fun and interesting but not so expensive with the materials that will use thank you very much....

There are literally hundreds of operational amplifiers out there for hundreds of applications. You don't mention what the project you have in mind is, that makes it impossible to suggest an operational amplifier for the project. If you just want to start learning op amp basics a Google of LM741 Circuits should yield hundreds of ideas (circuits) for the basic, readily available 741 op amp.

Ron

I have a an experiment for you, I'm not sure if it is fun, but it is enough to study the characteristics of the Op Amp 741
You need to have a multimeter though.
**broken link removed**

can you help me apply an op amp to a sound switch like for example when you clap the lights will be on and when you clap again the lights off..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back