Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help identifying some parts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asxetos

Hi folks, I am trying to repair a usb webcam. Its a Logitech C910, and since it is quite expensive it is worth the effort...
It apears dead, nothing happens when plugged.

After disassembly, i am trying to identify some surface mount components listed below:

1. SOT-25 IC labeled "3H6"
According to "www.ecadata.de" SMD-Code Search it is either a Voltage regulator type XC6227C361 or a Voltage detector type XC6104D337MR from Torex. Looking at the pcb connections i agree with the Voltage regulator case (5V to 3.5V regulator).

2. SOT-25 IC labeled "3A29E"
Ecadata SMD-Code Search does not produce any results using the full code, only for part of it. "3A2" gives a Voltage detector type XC6104B633MR, and "29E" gives XC6103B545MR again a Voltage detector from Torex.
Not sure...

3. 8 pin SMD IC (not sure about the package type) with a 2 rows label:
"C32S"
"49A028"
I could not find any clue. My experience from the label and the pin connections (pins 1,2,3,4 and 7 are grounded) tell me it could be a serial eeprom.
General web search proved pretty-much useless.

Any help is welcome...

Thanks, Asxetos.

If computer wont find cam, leave the smd codes (just now) check the regulator ic in-out. are u taking 3.5 volt. Maybe only that ic is down or maybe there somewhere protection smd fuse.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back