Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help identifying camera connections

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a small camera about 1 cm³ enclosed black plastic with a ribbon cable about 3 cm long and a connection. The connection is also paired up with an LED flash. It is removed from an old cellular phone. I was wanting to attempt creating a circuit with it but I need to identify the connections. No brandname on the part and only 3 numbers which I Googled all three and had no results. The phone itself was an old Samsung clamshell from 5 years or more ago. Here are the numbers:

S03552294
439CX0320
T340JS222

I know it's not very high resolution but it's a good learning project. Any information or possible sources are appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back