Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help Identifying an SMD rectifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

imix500

Hello all,

I'm having a heck of a time finding this part. Made by ST Micro. Marked "GP137" In a SMA or SMB case. Looks like it is used in a standard full-wave bridge so replacing the bridge diodes with something else is a possibility, but I'd like to find the same part first.

Thanks!

Your attached picture didn't come through. Can you re-post it? Any idea about what its current rating would need to be?

John

Yeah I don't have a good picture to post. It's a low voltage supply, 50v caps. One bridge for a bipolar output and powering a dual channel small stepper controller, so not a lot of current. I'll try to get a decent pic.

Thanks!

The problem is that a full-wave bridge rectifier may not be made in either the SMA or SMB case. That's why a picture would be very helpful. I couldn't find one on Mouser; Digikey lists one, but it appears to be a typo.

Edit: Sorry, just re-read your post. You mean the bridge rectifier is built up of individual SMD diodes. Still, a picture with a size reference present would help.

John

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back