Help Identifying an SMD rectifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

imix500

Hello all,

I'm having a heck of a time finding this part. Made by ST Micro. Marked "GP137" In a SMA or SMB case. Looks like it is used in a standard full-wave bridge so replacing the bridge diodes with something else is a possibility, but I'd like to find the same part first.

Thanks!

Your attached picture didn't come through. Can you re-post it? Any idea about what its current rating would need to be?

John

Yeah I don't have a good picture to post. It's a low voltage supply, 50v caps. One bridge for a bipolar output and powering a dual channel small stepper controller, so not a lot of current. I'll try to get a decent pic.

Thanks!

The problem is that a full-wave bridge rectifier may not be made in either the SMA or SMB case. That's why a picture would be very helpful. I couldn't find one on Mouser; Digikey lists one, but it appears to be a typo.

Edit: Sorry, just re-read your post. You mean the bridge rectifier is built up of individual SMD diodes. Still, a picture with a size reference present would help.

John

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…