Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help Identifying a Transistor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfd492

i was wondering if i could get help identifying a transistor i have, its broken in half and i found no datasheets.

it has something like f54349 or fs343p printed on it. and actually im not really sure if its an f. Under that is an HO and a 36 and under that looks like a lowercase underlined i. it looks something like this:

f(5 or s)343p
HO 36
i

is there any way i can tell if it is pnp or npn?
how can i know which transistor to use when replacing this one?

Last edited:
i was wondering if i could get help identifying a transistor i have, its broken in half and i found no datasheets.

it has something like f54349 or fs343p printed on it. and actually im not really sure if its an f. Under that is an HO and a 36 and under that looks like a lowercase underlined i. it looks something like this:

f(5 or s)343p
HO 36
i

is there any way i can tell if it is pnp or npn?
how can i know which transistor to use when replacing this one?

The F is for IRF series mosfets.

What whas this transistor in?

Last edited:
It was in a blower resistor module
And i actually google it with the 7 instead of f and got alot more results, from what i reald its a mosfet rated at 75 amps and 55 volts.
So i guess the part number is 75343p and its going to be difficult to find a replacement

Glad you figured it out :)
You could replace it with a transistor with the exact or higher ratings.

Thanks, so it doesnt matter which kind of tansistor it is as long as it is a mosfet with the same or higher ratings?

Same transistor as broken one, or replacement with same or higher current ratings.
Do you know if it is a PNP transistor or a NPN transistor or a P-channel or a N-channel mosfet?

Datasheets from the internet. Basically, all common transistors have datasheets that you can check from the web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back