Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help ID this connector (desc of logo).

Status
Not open for further replies.

crust

Help ID this connector (Pictures and Logo)

It is a ribbed 4 conductor connector that has either a 0.1" or 2.5mm pitch. It is a crimp connector (crimp pins then stick in holes). The mating connector mounts on a PCB and has two slots above the 1 and 4 positions for the matching ribs. The back of the connector (where the wire goes) is flanged. It appears to be made of white nylon.

There is a logo on it that I do not recognize. It resembles the attachment.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
I'll follow up this post with some pictures, but a partner pointed out that it actually looks like I viewed the logo upside down and it is really CL.

Images of the connector ... It looks very similar to a 4 pin motherboard fan connector, but I don't think it is identical.
Thanks for any help ....

Attachments

• IMG_0209_small.jpg
    IMG_0209_small.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_0220_small.jpg
    IMG_0220_small.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_0217_small.jpg
    IMG_0217_small.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_0216_small.jpg
    IMG_0216_small.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_0214_small.jpg
    IMG_0214_small.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 240
Slightly different, the PC version has an extra long locating lug on one of the 4 guide lugs(easily removed) but the main difference is in the opposite side. Depending on its use ie not medical or space related, you may just be able to grind the excess bits off, or do you have to source 1000's.

Super_voip said:
Depending on its use ie not medical or space related, you may just be able to grind the excess bits off, or do you have to source 1000's.

It is not medical, it is a device that I purchased and that is the connector on the end. I am really interested in the mating connector, otherwise I'll have to cut and terminate around 100 of them. If it came to that, I would probably just use the snappable 0.1 header and make sure that I put everything on correctly (at the moment that is what I am doing, purely to save time).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back