Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help! how to convert 0-7vdc linear to 0-10vdc linear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlf22us

how would I go about converting 0-7vdc linear to 0-10vdc linear? I would like to build this myself i do not want to purchase a signal conditioner.

how would I go about converting 0-7vdc linear to 0-10vdc linear? I would like to build this myself i do not want to purchase a signal conditioner.

hi,
A simple non inverting operational amplifier [OPA] would do that.
What is the voltage source and load.?

This is a temp output scale. the tool sends out 0-7vdc which is 0-100 deg C and on the other end 0-10vdc is 0-100 deg C. where would I make my connections to the OPA? thank you for your help!
hi,
A simple non inverting operational amplifier [OPA] would do that.
What is the voltage source and load.?

This is a temp output scale. the tool sends out 0-7vdc which is 0-100 deg C and on the other end 0-10vdc is 0-100 deg C. where would I make my connections to the OPA? thank you for your help!

HI,
Look at this option, you must use a good specification amplifier, that will swing close to 0V out and 10V

Attachments

• AAesp10.gif
    AAesp10.gif
    22.9 KB · Views: 160
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back