Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help!!! Hitachi hd44780 16x2 LCD data sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

microzone

Hi! I'm a electronic newbies. Do you know where can I download the Hitachi hd44780 16x2 LCD data sheet? Thank you first for your kind help. :D

Here you go.

Attachments

• hd44780u.pdf
    279 KB · Views: 8,578
  • hd44780_app_note_an645.pdf
    97.9 KB · Views: 7,485
2x16 LCD interface to zilog microcontroller

Sir,
I just want to ask how to interface the 2x16 LCD to the zilog microcontroller. Can you give us a sample program(with C compiler) to display character 'A'. Pls include its initialization.
thanks a lot.
GOD BLESS

Hello John,

I need to talk to you about my Little AVR(ATmega32) project i.e. a temperature monitor with LCD and 4x4 keypad.
I want to input the high temp and the low temp range through keypad and LM35A as my temp sensor.

Please guide me to write software in C.

Regards,

nazmul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back