Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP!! Fuzzy logic in PLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TuGuevara

Hi,

I'm doing my final year thesis. I was using on/off controller and PID controller to control the water level via PLC. on/off is simple, got some problems with PID at the moment, couldn't get what I want by using the function block in the software(Connected Components Workbench). And now, my supervisor asked me to implement Fuzzy logic in PLC to control water level as well. feel so frustrated. Can someone give me a guide or teach me how to do it? By the way, I'm using Allen-Bradley's Micro830(the model of the PLC).

Interesting. I thought that PLCs are dead with the advent of Arduino, Beagles and alike. Are they still widely used?

In nearly every machine in industry, different industries even prefer a particular brand, allen bradley being popular in the automotive industry to name one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back