Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help for project !

Status
Not open for further replies.

extremeads1

hello everyone ,
i have thought about the project for my final year engg. diploma ,i'm interested in aircrafts and i decided to build a project on " GROUND PROXIMITY WARNING SYSTEM ".now i need assistance on schematics , i have to use 8051 or its derivates .......,any block diagrams regarding this ,or general plan about this ............................any sort of help from anyone ?????

extremeads1 said:
hello everyone ,
i have thought about the project for my final year engg. diploma ,i'm interested in aircrafts and i decided to build a project on " GROUND PROXIMITY WARNING SYSTEM ".now i need assistance on schematics , i have to use 8051 or its derivates .......,any block diagrams regarding this ,or general plan about this ............................any sort of help from anyone ?????

You can get alot of help here but first, you'll have to put together what specifically you want to do along with how you intend to accomplish it. Pie in the sky advice will be worth what you paid for it.

Please do not make duplicate posts or threads, they do not increase your chance of a helpful response but only reduce it, as people get confused and can't always see what others have suggested in the other thread(s).

If you have made this post or thread in error then please do not be offended. We get lots of people making duplicate threads under the misapprehension that it will increase their chance of a helpful response when in practice the reverse is true.

Whilst we enjoy helping people; in order to help you we need to know how far you've progressed. Please post what you've already done, including any ideas you've had. If you need help that your lecturer should have provided, please tell us (and your lecturer) what you found was lacking. It is not right if you manage to attain a high grade from the help we have provided if your lecturer is negligent; it will make them appear to be better than they really are and put you at an unfair advantage to your classmates.

It also would help us to know more about your education, geographical location and experience with the English language.

Hero999 said:
Please do not make duplicate posts or threads, they do not increase your chance of a helpful response but only reduce it, as people get confused and can't always see what others have suggested in the other thread(s).

If you have made this post or thread in error then please do not be offended. We get lots of people making duplicate threads under the misapprehension that it will increase their chance of a helpful response when in practice the reverse is true.

Whilst we enjoy helping people; in order to help you we need to know how far you've progressed. Please post what you've already done, including any ideas you've had. If you need help that your lecturer should have provided, please tell us (and your lecturer) what you found was lacking. It is not right if you manage to attain a high grade from the help we have provided if your lecturer is negligent; it will make them appear to be better than they really are and put you at an unfair advantage to your classmates.

It also would help us to know more about your education, geographical location and experience with the English language.

This should be a standard canned response to help with my project threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back