Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help for project !

Status
Not open for further replies.

extremeads1

Sir,
i'm a student of Final Year ENGG Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engg and i m looking ahead to build a project using a microprocessor or a microcontroller (typically 89C51,8051 or else will do) costing max 125 USD ( entire kit )as a part of my curriculum.
My Project Ideas Are:
(1) Automatic targeted system.
in this the concept is to detect the enemy interference ,track it and beep the alarm all using a microcontroller.
(2) Ice protection system on flight.
my concept is that at high altitudes ice accumulates over the wings and may cause failure, so to design a project for detecting ice accumulation and then blow it up using a blower(i read somewhere) all this may be done during the flight(i know its impossible to demonstrate) or on the ground when the plane is at halt(can be demonstrated),ofcourse using a microcontroller.
(3) Ground proximity warning system.
concept: till the airplane is at a height of 10cms from the ground level (scale :1cm=100ft )i.e reference for the sensor will be 10cms and the system will remain off for this condition once the plane goes below the reference the sensor will detect this condition and then it will illuminate the PULL-UP indicator if possible along with a simple beep,all using a microcontroller.

The Main Problem Is That The Above Projects Which I Have Mentioned ,To Be Frank ,I Dont Even Know Whether They Can Be Constructed Using A Microcontroller In A Budget Of 125USD(entire kit).
Sir , I'm Desperately In Need Of Help So Can You Provide Anything Realted To These Projects BLOCK DIAGRAMS,CIRCUIT DIAGRAMS,OR WEBSITES.
sir pls help me out.

Last edited:
(1)if you are talking about radar or lasers far too expensive and takes too long
(2)sensors are too expensive (if you even find out what sensors are used).
(3)possible, depending on how you detect the height, no lasers or radar, air pressure sensors are not accurate enough. Try sonar, like a sensor from Devantech. Might get rejected because it's just connecting a microcontroller between an LED and a sensor. You can also use IR sensors but impractical for anything other than miniature demonstration so it might be rejected.

These projects are either too simple or too complicated it seems.

well thanks for immediate response ,but what do you mean by " These projects are either too simple or too complicated it seems ".

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back