Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help For Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondie4032

Hi,İ am currently using an 8051 and i am looking for a code and schematic about decimal counter using four 7-segment displays.(the counter should count up and count down).Thanks...

I will save Hero999 the time.

8051.. Hum, must be a school projects. I doubt I have any of them, but the schools probably do..

Is this a school projects? Blondie? Would that get all the guys here helping you fast? First post huh?

please elaborate more,

can you use BCD to 7-segment decoders?
do you want it to count like a stop-watch? or just count each click on a button?

Are you using a chip based on the 8051 technology like the 89c51.? which one?

well things are simpler than i though then.. actually i don't have any code an schematic for that exac task in my hands righ now,

But in an article i wrote about frequency meters, i explain how to control 4 7-seg. displa using a 89C52:

**broken link removed**

this should give you an idea about how to connect 4 segments on only 1 port of the At89C52...

You should construct a simple schematic of your project to start with, then we can help and give advices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back