Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help for my project

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
i need help for my project.i need to design a PC controlled robot. which can move in all directions.actually i searched in internet but unable to narrow down my search. i found many sites but i am unable to filter out all of them
can u suggest me good links and ideas to complete my project.
i need a robot which will travel in all the directions,and has to be controlled from a pc.it can be either connected directly from a serial port or can be IR remote controlled.

So basicly you want us to do your project for you?
If you want to do it really easy for yourself, you buy a IR controlled toy vehicle. Then you use the IR port on your PC to read the signals from the remote controll. That way you know what to send from your PC to controll the vehicle. Then it's time to start modifying the vehicle so it looks like a DIY robot instead of a $5 toy car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back