Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help for final year project

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn_sneha

hi,
i am doing my final year in diploma in electronics and telecommunication. i am quite confused with what i must take up as a project. anyone with ideas can you please help me. i am not so good at ideas.

well then tell us what you are good at sneha and we will try to suggest something. You might also tell us what others are building so we can suggest something better than those :wink:

i do not want to build a robot or something like that. other projects are- exam checking using microprocessors, telephone control appliances, burglar alarms with camera. black path follower, car washer, electronic voting ballot, etc..
hope u can help. :)

Hmmm..... blood group tester ?

I recall in the school days, some students put blood drop on some paper
(not litmus paper i guess) or maybe it was some chemical. I was afraid so never went close. but anyway the idea was that the color of the paper/chemical changed according to the blood group. U can build a color detector on top this idea and u will have a device to tell the blood group.
Thinking on similar lines, you can build a circuit for pH level detection
and use it for medical tests :idea:

Sneha,
It will be better you come up with an idea of some project and then you can ask for help in the forum regarding the project.

Instruite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back