Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help for connect from PIC 16F877 to VB2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

binbin

I'm doing some project work, and we had write the code to use the VB to connect handphone to make it as GSM modum to send out msg. However the problem we face is that how should we do to the VB code to connect the PIC 16F877 to VB system to control the sending out msg. Means we use some sensor to be the switch. when it detector something, it will inform the PIC, then the PIC will send a signal through serial port RS232 to VB to send msg out. I had attach my code.Hope you can help us. Really tks.(the attach is the VB code in text)

Attachments

• sms.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 207
I'm doing some project work, and we had write the code to use the VB to connect handphone to make it as GSM modum to send out msg. However the problem we face is that how should we do to the VB code to connect the PIC 16F877 to VB system to control the sending out msg. Means we use some sensor to be the switch. when it detector something, it will inform the PIC, then the PIC will send a signal through serial port RS232 to VB to send msg out. I had attach my code.Hope you can help us. Really tks.(the attach is the VB code in text)

hi,
Ref your PM, I would like to help, but I don't have VB2008...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back