Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help for a design of an Under/Over voltage protector

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJKenedy

First of all, greetings.

Excuse me for the mistakes that I can have in the writing, I do not have a perfect dominion of English.

I am working in a design of an Under/Over voltage protector with time delay. I would like to know if you have Circuits Diagrams, Notes, or something that I can use.

The design has to be an output for 1/2 KVA
the under voltage has to be 90 Vrms
the over voltage has to be 130 Vrms
and the time delay has to be 10sec.

If you can facilitate to me, some material, a direction to consult, a diagram, please.

Thanks.

Waiting for its quick answers. Johnny

I don't have a design for this, but would suggest you convert the AC to DC. Divide this voltage down with a resistor divider to a low level signal and monitor it with a "Window Comparator" circuit. This could trigger a 555 timer for the 10 second delay.

Just a possibility......Gary

Thanks

Thanks for all the information is very useful.

If you have something more don't doubt for sending

Bye, Thanks again

Dear

I need a circuit using TL431 which can provide i/p over voltage protection to the circuit.

For e.g- Circuit should get off when VAC= 300 and become ON when i/p voltage come to 260VAC.

How we can do this using TL431 and what is the Logic behind this ?

Dear

I need a circuit using TL431 which can provide i/p over voltage protection to the circuit.

For e.g- Circuit should get off when VAC= 300 and become ON when i/p voltage come to 260VAC.

How we can do this using TL431 and what is the Logic behind this ?
You need to start your own thread and not hijack this one.

If you are still there start a new topic by clicking on start a new thread at the top left of the page and we will make you up a circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back