Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help for 10uH coil or choke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willen

Guide me for SWG, diameter and turn of 10uH choke.
I found this detail of coils on a transmitter but cannot understand properly:
Coils:
L1= 0.8mm wire, 5 turn on 3mm air core
L2= 10uH choke or, 0.2mm wire, 10 turns in ferrite core
What is the diameter of ferrrite core of L2? How can I make this 10uH choke without knowing its diameter? I have to make exact 10uH because this choke used in sensitive part of the circuit.
I have a ferrite rod of 5mm diameter. And also have a ferrite ring of 1 cm diameter.
Any idea?

It sounds like L1 is the critical inductor and the choke is not. But if you can post the circuit we can tell for sure. From the spec. it sounds like the ring is what you want.

It sounds like L1 is the critical inductor and the choke is not. But if you can post the circuit we can tell for sure. From the spec. it sounds like the ring is what you want.

Please look this amplifier circuit:
www.hem.passagen.se/communication/pa313.html
there are two choke of 10uH. May I wind a coil over 5mm diameter ferrite rod for this? Or can I use 1cm ferrite ring?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back