Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help finding a GOOD battery charger preferably under $40

Status
Not open for further replies.
well... this thread proved absolutely POINTLESS! all i can do is roll the dice on a $50 deltran battery tender plus (as in plus $5 for alligator clips) and hope i'm not one of the 3% that gets screwed with a defective unit. i can't wait any longer. i need a charger NOW.

UPDATE:
now i DO have one. i picked a battery tender plus up that includes alligator clips up locally for $60. if it blows up in 90 days, i'll at least be able to return it. i hope it isn't necessary

Last edited:
Well, I'd have supplied a charger capable of 4x the charge rate or so for that price with more protections for the battery.

Have you contacted CTECK? Perhaps worth a shot!

well... this thread proved absolutely POINTLESS!

I don't see it that way. You near perfectly demonstrated what deeply ingrained arrogance and ignorance working together can do for getting help on a forum! A+ Work! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back